Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Printable Checklists

I was looking at MarthaStewart.com the other day and I saw all these great printable checklists. Thought you might be interested. She has cleaning checklists, moving checklists, party planning checklists...All sorts. And while not all of the items on the checklists are practical for real people with busy lives, I think the checklists could still be a very handy tool if you just cross off the items that aren't as important to you. (For me it would be dusting the shelves in the linen closet twice a month. Seriously? I have enough trouble dusting the visible shelves in my house!)
Anyway, check them out here! Thanks Martha!
Martha's Printable Checklist

Side note: While I was there, I saw this:
And really wished I had the capabilities to create it. I might pay you if you make me one :)

1 comment:

Riley's said...

I'll make you one. We all know how good I am in the kitchen. LOL